Friday 30 July 2010

PERSONAL STYLE!

Well we all know, I like my trends and my catwalk looks but what about my style! HOW DOES THE FASHION JUNKSTER DRESS!?
Well I'd say my style is a bit indie and very vintage. Being a youngster I'm slowly looking around and figuring out what my actual style is but I think I've become very weary that I'm more of a trendsetter than a trend follower.


I'm known very much for getting my pins out and I always hated my thighs until I say this photo of them. Like WOW! They look like bloody Jamelia's. You know Jamelia from back in the day, beware of the dog ring a bell? YES! HER! ME!? LUCKY BEEEE I know. So after seeing this lovely picture which I'm wearing a light denim shirt, no-sleeves, I decided I wouldn't be able to go out in public in it. Well I would be but I'd have trouble bending down and picking things up. I'm all for underwear as outerwear but bridgette jones pants? Really?


In this next unflattering picture, I'm trying out some double denim and lordy good Jesus, I think I look quite terrible but what do you think? I'm only putting this picture up because the double denim trend is HOT on fire kids. Henry Holland and Pixie Geldof have proclaimed that they love triple denim. The double denim trend does in fact go hand in hand with the whole Americana look (aww, us poor brits want our own trend too. don't worry, no one in the world could live without our tweed jackets and brogues, NO ONEEEE!).

Lastly, I've got my vintage jumper (which I really do adore darlings), my jeans which I;m wearing in my other photos, and my brogue heels which I love but I can't wear out lol because I'm not a huge heel person. It's crazy isn't it? I LOVE heels. I spend loads of my dosh on them but I CAN NOT wear them. I remember it was my birthday and I went out for a meal with my mates and then after, we all hit the town. Oh my giddy gosh! I had to take them off and run to Primark to buy myself some pumps for two quid because my heels were killing me so much. I'm a very mad one in the head but I tell you what, flat shoes bore me :/ so if you have a gorgie flat shoe finds then email me and I'll definitely make a whole post all about those flat shoes!


Back to my outfit. The buttons on my knitted jumper are gorgeous and I could easily buy some different buttons and sew them on but I wont because this jumper was my first every vintage buy. The jumper and these earrings which were TWO quid only. Can you believe it!?


The heel are hypnotic, a shop that can be found all around the West Midlands as far as I know! It's womanswear + shoes for 7.99 and less. Great value but you do get a few dodgy things in there. I still like it though.
That's it from me and my style though darlings.

Peace out and fashion forever baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbeeeeeyyy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment