Sunday 18 July 2010

FIRST POST!

I, fashion junkster, pledge to inject this blog with all kinds of fashion shizz whenever I can, starting now!

It's Summer and everyone is making there way to festivals and barbeques. Winter clothing is out and summer trends are sweeping in. The boho sheek look is very in along with all kinds of shorts and maxi dresses. Florals are a big yes too so get shopping ladies because the summer is here!!!

WAIT! You have no money? You're unfortunately broke? DIY baby. I found this glorious site which has many DIY tutorials. One which I found very summery was a festival tank that's very easy to make. All you need is a pair of scissors, a T-Shirt and after cutting it up here and there, you have a top that cost you next to nothing, whilst in Topshop would've cost you £20 or $30 or even €40!!!

Alot of celebs are sporting the whole summer fonando and Pixie Lott seems to be doing it perfectly. The dirty boots trend from winter has crept into the summer trend and I know that I'm dying to get myself some. I'll probably get mine vintage but Topshop and New Look have some gorgeous ones for good prices and they're both on SALE right now so if you head to your nearest store ASAP, you might get them cheaper :-D

Sadly, that's it from me and my first blog post though.

Hope you're all having an awesome summer!


Peace out and Fashion Forever baby!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment